Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Justin Bieber live in Oman on 6th May 2013

For all of you avid Belieber fans out there, well here's a great chance to see him perform live in Muscat on 6th May 2013! If I was such a fanatic, I'll surely grab this opportunity because compared to watching concerts back in my home country, I think its more relaxed and comfortable watching in Oman, and I'm sure the number of people who would be watching a concert like this back home would maybe be double, or even triple than here (Yes, that's how obsessed they could be when it comes to their idols especially the young ones). Anyway, if they could reunite and bring the Spice Girls to perform here, that I might consider watching. :D

Anyway, I hope you were able to get your tickets as Im sure it would've been sold out already. ;)

For more info, visit the official website: www.justinbieberoman.com

No comments:

Post a Comment